Tabs

Mittwoch, 3. Februar 2010

Daybook 1

I found at Cinderberry Stitches such a great daybook, and thought I would love to do that too, hope I will continue, every wednesday.

FOR TODAY... February 3,2010

Outside my window... the sky is grey and its so cold there, but no snow for now.

I am thinking... about how I shall quilt with my stupid sewing machine, she is not really working.

I am thankful for... my cute daughter, who woke me up this morning.

I am wearing... a t-shirt, pj and socks

I am remembering... last night, I couldnt sleep and was awake till 3 am. - now im tired *g*
I am going... to bring Amelie back in her bed to sleep and then, scrap some layouts for her photobook.
From the kitchen... I wasnt there yet, but soon I have to cook meal for michael.

I am hoping... Amelie wont be so angry and crying the whole time like yesterday.

I am wondering... when I will finish my planned projects.

Noticing... Amelie standing at the front door, crying for her Daddy to come home.
Around the house... I can hear noise on the street, lots of cars are driving this way. Strange but our neighbours are nearly quiet, this happens not often.
One of my favorite things... chocolate
From my picture journal

Amelie in vienna - 30.12.2009

Hugs Cornelia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen