Tabs

Sonntag, 28. Februar 2010

February Goals and March Achievement

February (what I did this month)

* Easterswap present - done
* Log-Cabin Quilt – no (needs still to be quilted)
* finishing Amelies Quilttop – no (I have done only all the squares sewn together)
* Bag for grandma - no (not yet started)
* finishing stitched Würfel – no (4 of 6 parts are finished)
* stitch on HRW - yes (stitched part 11-13)
* finish GS – yes (stitching is finished)
* stitch on Mystic SAL Manja – yes (part 1 +2 finished)
* crochet babycarpet - no (I only did 2 rows on it)
* knitting vest - no ( did nothing this month)
* stitch on SAL „my little heart“ – yes (part 1 + 2 stitched)

Achievements for March (what I would love to get finished or started)
* quilt my Log-Cabin Quilt
* finishing Amelies Quilttop
* Bag for grandma
* finishing stitched Würfel
* stitch on HRW
* make a pillow with the GS
* stitch on Mystic SAL Manja
* crochet babycarpet
* knitting vest
* stitch on SAL „my little heart“
* start Amelies coat to sew

so much to do

Hugs Cornelia

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen