Tabs

Mittwoch, 22. Mai 2013

WIP Wednesday


Finally had some time to post again.

Started finally my very own quilt – friendshipstar quilt – it was hanging around now for 2 years waiting, how I want to quilt it. And after looking at it everyday and talking with friends about it, I decided to give it a go and hopefully dont need my seamripper coz I wouldnt like it. I have to say, I didnt need it, coz I love how it turns out. But take a look on your own.
IMG_8353

Im not really far, only quilted 5 of those big star squares out of 54, and all the tiny squares in between and around them. So still lots to do.

Whats planned:
2x Cushion for our home
Wave Quilt for Enya
Wallhanging with name on it for little one

This week’s stats:
Completed projects – 0
New projects – 0
Currently in progress – 1
Total finishes - 4

8253389546_fdb631e427_o

2 Kommentare:

  1. Your quilting is so fabulous! Very cute babies in the previous post too : )

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you Carla, but its a lot of pulling around and at the beginning it was totally frustrating *g*

      Löschen