Tabs

Mittwoch, 17. Juli 2013

WIP Wednesday–Triangle Quilt Progress


This week, I did quite a lot of sewing. Daniel took the kids to a family parc the whole sunday and I spent the day sewing and resting. It was a great day, and sure I can have such days more often now.
Ongoing Projects:
Enyas Trianglequilt  -  was working the whole weekend just on her quilt, and have some progress to show. The right side is now completely done, attached 2 broken herringbone blocks to the triangles and the arrow.
IMG_9546
And from all those leftover scraps, Im piecing now blocks – they will become the middle row of her quilt.
IMG_9547
New Starts:
Star Surround QAL  - this will be my first QAL, and totally excited to get it started
2013-07-15 17.41.22
No progress:
My own quilt (6 done of 54 stars) -– Friendshipstarquilt
Woodlandsampler –- waiting for August

Whats planned:
2x Cushion for our home
Wallhanging with name on it for little one

 
This week’s stats:
Completed projects – 0
New projects – 1
Currently in progress – 4
Total finishes – 2

8253389546_fdb631e427_o

5 Kommentare:

  1. I like your triangle quilt, it's quite unusual.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you, I have always followed a pattern, this is the first time, Im totally doing what comes to my mind, hope the endresult will be lovely

      Löschen
  2. the middle will look really cool I think as well

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the colours on the the triangle quilt. They are so soft yet bright. I can not wait to see the finished quilt.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. She's going to be one lucky little girl... ;)

    AntwortenLöschen