Tabs

Donnerstag, 31. Oktober 2013

Blogger’s Quilt Festival Entry – Trianglequilt(Bed Quilts Category)


Its the second time Im joining this Blogger Quilt Festival, and a few weeks ago I was sure I will have nothing to show, coz I took a 2.5 month baby break till mid october. But in the last week I sewed up a storm, and quilted and bound Enyas Bed Quilt.
IMG_0631
I just used Kona Cotton Solids, pieced a ton of triangles, and included some of the leftover scraps and 2 broken herringbone blocks too. The triangles are quilted straight line like diamonds, and the middle panel is just free motion swirls.
IMG_0636
Enyas quilt measures approximately 47” x 78” and I cant wait to gift it to her at christmas or at her birthday.
IMG_0640
IMG_0641
You can vote for this quilt as your favourite in the Bed Quilts Category.
Fall-BQF-Button-e1380294012428

2 Kommentare: