Tabs

Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2013

WIP Wednesday – Cushion + Tablet Cover finished


First I have a little sewer in training, she took a charm pack and decided to make a mini quilt for her trunk.
2013-12-17 12.45.20
New projects:2013-12-11 14.42.50
Some yummy Kona Cotton arrived, the first 5 are for my moms cushions, and the last 3 I bought for myself for sashing, Kona Snow, Kona, carchoal & Kona Chocolate (it looks so yummy)
Plus Cushion -– already cut and some chain piecing started (for my mom)
Finished projects:
Tablet Cover -– we bought a tablet last weekend so it was time to sew a cover for it. Its a bit too tight, coz I had no pattern, but Im sure I will make a new one, hopefully soon. IMG_1518IMG_1520
Tetris Cushion - a request from my mom, still 2 more cushions to do.
IMG_1593
My quilting is really not the best, better not looking too close. *g*
Ongoing projects:
Starsurround QAL -– cushion top finished, need to sew it together
Friendshipstar Quilt -– nearly half of it already quilted
Woodlandsampler –-  november and december to stitch


Whats planned:
2x Cushion for our home
2x Cushions for my mom
1x Tablerunner for Tanyia


This week’s stats:
Completed projects – 2
New projects – 1
Currently in progress – 4
Total finishes – 8

8253389546_fdb631e427_o

4 Kommentare:

  1. So cute that your little one is wanting to sew too!

    I think your quilting on the cushion looks fabulous!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I really like that tetris cushion! You're munchkins are also pretty adorable.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Very nice pillow and tablet cover!

    AntwortenLöschen