Tabs

Dienstag, 4. Februar 2014

2014 Q1 Finish Along – #1 – Woodland Sampler


Im totally proud of myself that I finished my first cross stitch sampler. After Ida was born in october I had rarely time to stitch on it, and already feared it would and in the closet. But my oldest daughter Amelie encouraged me nearly everyday and told me to stitch on it, coz she wants it for her room. She patiently stood beside me and watched while I was stitching, okay there was a lot of commenting my stitching the designer and other stuff in between, but she was really cute. At the end she decided, that her younger sisters could have it for their room and she already claimed the new cross stitch sampler for 2014 coz of its fairy tale theme.
Unbenannt-1
Woodland Sampler by The Frosted Pumpking Stichery

I just changed a few things, the colors are not exactly the same, I used what I had in my stash, and we decided on skipping the year number too.
Hope to finish soon more of my list.
Greetings Cornelia

2 Kommentare:

  1. this turned out so cute! How are you going to display it?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you hun, I just thought about a cute frame, but havent take a look yet, hope to find some cute once in such a size, not sure

      Löschen