Tabs

Montag, 9. Juni 2014

Some Progress Shots In Between

 

I really want to try to blog more, not just for WIP Wednesday once a week. And I want to show more of the process in between, not just how far I got.

Every 2 weeks I join a local quilt guild meeting and I totally love it there. Im fairly new and was totally excited when they gifted me this lovely book for my wedding. I couldnt be more happier.

2014-06-04 19.46.15

Schnitzel & Boo Mini Quilt Swap

Im happy that Im already finished finished with the mini quilt for my partner and also did a matching mug rug. Just need to label the quilt. I can just show sneak peeks or she will find out, that it is for her.

2014-06-05 11.56.31

2014-06-07 19.14.28

Pouch for Washing Utensils

My father requested a really big pouch for his washing utensils,when he goes on vacation. He told me the measurements and picked some fabrics from the sunnyside collection by Kate Spain. Already started to sew, just have to wait for a zipper like always. I really should order some more.

2014-06-09 10.01.24

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen