Tabs

Dienstag, 15. Juli 2014

“Whirlwind” a free craftsy pattern

 

I’m sure some of you know that I participated in the “Schnitzel & Boo Mini Quilt Swap” some weeks ago. And I can finally reveal what I designed for my partner Tara in Australia. And sadly Im still waiting to get a mini quilt for myself, Im already stalking my postbox. *g*

I designed this flying geese pattern for Tara, coz she loves everything modern and a ton Tula Pink of course *g* And then I thought I just could make you all happy. So I decided to make this “Whirlwind” pattern free for you all.

You can find it here on craftsy.

CP_Whirlwind_Mini_CoverCP_Whirlwind_Mini_Page1

And here a picture what my finished goodies for Tara looked like.

2014-06-11 06.55.34

Hope you all like it, and I always love to see your creations. Share your finished quilt with me and other quilters. Just share pictures of your finished quilt on instagram with the following hashtag: #cpwhirlwind or #piecedwithlovexoxo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen