Tabs

Samstag, 18. September 2010

Doll Quilt Swap 9 received!

Guckt mal was ich gestern erhalten habe, meinen DQS9 von LilyRose. Der is so wunderschön, zwar für Amelie, aber ich seh ihn ja jeden Tag und bin total verliebt. Wunderschöne Farben, handgesticktes und handgequiltet - einfach traumhaft.

I couldnt believe it, but my DQS9 Quilt arrived. After so many moving trouble to another country, and I didnt contact my post office there, so I had to hope that my ex boyfriend would be so nice and give it to me - and he did.

Such a wonderful, colorful quilt, I love every piece of - okay its not really mine, it was made for Amelie, but this doesnt matter, I can see it everyday. Amelie is loving it too.
This quilt was made by LilyRose and is also handquilted and embroidered, really wow.


1 Kommentar:

  1. I'm so glad you both like it, it's really fun to see it there half way around the world :)

    AntwortenLöschen