Tabs

Mittwoch, 10. Juli 2013

WIP Wednesday – too lazy and hot


Since 2 weeks no WIP post coz I was really lazy, its too hot to sew over here. So I just try to stay cool with the kids, and sewing has to wait a bit. Also started something new, and its already finished, but cant show it yet.

Ongoing projects:
Enyas Trianglequilt –-– havent done much, just made my first ever broken herringbone block, still 7 more to do, and place in the middle of her quilt.
2013-06-26 14.48.38
Woodlandsampler  -  FInished July on the first day I got my pattern, totally love the cute fox.
IMG_9365
No progress:
My own quilt (6 done of 54 stars) -– Friendshipstarquilt

Whats planned:
2x Cushion for our home
Wallhanging with name on it for little one

 
This week’s stats:
Completed projects – 0
New projects – 1
Currently in progress – 3
Total finishes – 2
8253389546_fdb631e427_o

5 Kommentare:

  1. I love the colours in your herringbone block. Is that a hard block to do?

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. thank you Serena, and I think its not hard, its pretty easy, just a bit time consuming with ironing and cutter after each step - here is the tutorial i used, its wonderful explained: http://www.play-crafts.com/blog/tutorials/broken-herringbone-block/

      Löschen
  2. The herringbone is awesome! I really like the pastel colors you're using!
    Very cute stiching!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I love the pretty colors on the herringbone block!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh nice!!! I love your broken herringbone block

    AntwortenLöschen